Welcome to my blog! I believe that the quality of your prime time years hinges not only on the wealth you generate on the way there,
but also on maintaining the wellness that enables you to enjoy it. This is our family's path to a Wellthy Retirement.
Hi! I’m Andrea.
I’m a married mama of two girls making a home with my family in my hometown of Scottsdale, Arizona.
I think that many of us as we near 40, if we aren’t prepared, are having a “Holy crap!” moment (or two… or three) when we review our spending and saving habits, notice how our bodies are changing, watch our children grow up before our very eyes, and realize how quickly time is slipping by.
Apologies if this hasn’t occurred to you yet. It definitely hit me one day like a ton of bricks. Let me start by saying that there’s no need to panic! Rest assured that wherever you are in life, today is the day to start. Don’t beat yourself up because you didn’t plant that tree 20 years ago, as the old saying goes. Maybe have a good cry about it, but then you must move forward. (That’s what I did, anyway.)
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
A few more things about me:
- I am a Master Certified Health Coach with the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute.
- I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer.
- My hubby and I are big Dave Ramsey fans, although we do follow several other financial sources and have a range of thoughts and opinions on this topic.
- I geek out over things like essential oils and non-toxic living.
- I believe that we have much more control over our health than we think, and where we don’t, modern medicine is a wonderful thing.
- I believe in a simple approach to things like healthcare and saving for the future.
- I am NOT a financial advisor; I just enjoy sharing what I learn as I go.